[WIP] PEW PEW PEW [WIP] PEW PEW PEW

Very Interesting Asteroids clone!

lackity responds:

Thank you very much!

Default.exe Default.exe

Two stars for the effort, This reminds me alot of the style of jmtb02's "This is the only level" and "Achievement Unlocked" type of games. A little bit more effort could have been put into this

The cube The cube

Personally i think the music makes alot of this game, the rest of the concept is simple but gets boring a little to quickly. Not a bad effort though

Alexand131 responds:

Thank you very much for the comment.
This is my first game i ever made so i tried to make it as simple as possible and my next games gonna maybe come out in a couple of weeks.

Run & Control v0.1 Run & Control v0.1

Interesting concept, but takes way to long to load for what seemed like a much bigger game. Not bad though

InpuTTT responds:

Thank you, the game is very simple even, try to decrease the size of it optimized some things, thank you

Arrow TT Knee: The Game! Arrow TT Knee: The Game!

Average

It wasn't bad, there wasn't much game play involved though. You just ran left and right avoiding the arrows, A point system could be introduced to make it more interesting and even a level system with different scenarios, enemies etc.

Also, How exactly is game rated Adult?

Try 2 Survive Try 2 Survive

Kinda Average

I'll give you five stars for the effort, I appreciate these kind of games but you have a lot missing to meet the standards of Droid Assault

Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

Good game but

I noticed this version only has 25 levels when another version i had seen has 28 levels.

None the less 10/10

TheLostTreasure TheLostTreasure

This is "Lost" for sure

I think this game needs some tweaking and editing to actually make it playable

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Lol Epic!

I honestly expecting much out of this game but i was so wrong. I loved the unexpected ways of attacking and events that happened like using a cat to kill a bouncer. Johnny's personality is so awesome as well 10/10

TechnoMania TechnoMania

Excellent , Although...

I thought the concept of this game was quite enjoyable having to think about the moves before you go ahead with the level, Although i did find it quite short :(
Other than that though you done very well!

DanilaMaster responds: