Cliffhanger Cliffhanger

For a 19 second short it's not bad but it was predictible

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

I remember watching this back in 2007 and it is just as funny today as it was back then! The bits that always make me crack up are the graveyard with Angela, the Retard Moment when he yells "I Better Go Check It Out" and when he witnesses PyramidHead.... I really hope there will be a Part 2 someday!

Super Mario: Pause Super Mario: Pause

I really liked the concept for this video but you lose some points due to how very short it was. If you added a few more enemies and even say bowser and killed them off and then had the mushroom grow from the bacteria i would have given a definate 10 :)

Great Job anyway!

[WIP] PEW PEW PEW [WIP] PEW PEW PEW

Very Interesting Asteroids clone!

lackity responds:

Thank you very much!

Default.exe Default.exe

Two stars for the effort, This reminds me alot of the style of jmtb02's "This is the only level" and "Achievement Unlocked" type of games. A little bit more effort could have been put into this

The cube The cube

Personally i think the music makes alot of this game, the rest of the concept is simple but gets boring a little to quickly. Not a bad effort though

Alexand131 responds:

Thank you very much for the comment.
This is my first game i ever made so i tried to make it as simple as possible and my next games gonna maybe come out in a couple of weeks.

Hot Dog Hot Dog

Genius

I love the expression on the face of the hotdog & not to mention the mustard tie. It looks great keep up the good work!!!